K-12 Student Accident Insurance
Worried about paying for your child's medical care if an accident should happen? K&K's student accident insurance can help.
K-12 Accident Plans available through your school:
-At-School Accident Only
-24-Hour Accident Only
How to Enroll Online
Enrolling online is easy and should take only a few minutes. Go to www.studentinsurance-kk.com and click the "ENROLL NOW" button.
1. Start by telling us the name of the school district and state where your child attends school.
2. We'll request each student's name and grade level.
3. You'll see the available plans and their rates. Select your coverage and continue to the next step.
4. We'll request information about you, like your name and email address.
5. Next, you'll enter information about the child or children to be covered.
6. Enter your credit card or eCheck payment information.
7. Finally, print out a copy of the confirmation for your records.
For further details of the coverage including costs, benefits, exclusions, any reductions or limitations and the terms under which the policy may be continued in force, please refer to www.studentinsurance-kk.com. Student is able to purchase the coverage only if his/her school district is a policyholder with the insurance company.
For these instructions in Spanish, download the file below: